For your first appointment
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete initial paperwork & ask any questions you may have. We also require you to fill in a questionnaire so that when you first walk into Dr Shapiro’s/Tom’s surgery, they are aware of your needs and the reason for your first appointment.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us 48 hours in advance. This allows us to contact patients on our waiting list to offer them the space.
- Accounts are payable on the day of your appointment. We accept Cash, Credit cards (VISA, MasterCard and AMEX), EFTPOS, and Bank cheques.
On the Day
– To ensure the comfort of yourself and our other patients, we appeal to you to switch your mobile phones off or to silent mode when you arrive.
– Please brush your teeth prior to any treatment.
– Please bring any dental x-rays you may have previously had taken in the past.
– Please be aware of any medication you are currently on and inform our staff on the front counter before your consultation.
– Ask us any questions you may have – we are here to help.
Ongoing Dental Care
You may require ongoing dental treatment to maximise your oral health. If this is the case, we will devise a suitable treatment plan, customised for your needs, which will help you plan the your course of treatment and payment.